Paystack Payment Gateway
This is a Paystack payment gateway.
Paystack is on a mission to deliver a safe and convenient payment experience for customers and merchants. Paystack provide Nigerian & Ghanaian merchants with the tools and services needed to accept online payments from local and international customers using Mastercard, Visa, Verve, Bank Accounts, GTB 737 & Visa QR.
Paystack WooCommerce Payment Gateway allows you to accept payment on your WooCommerce store using Mastercard, Visa, Verve, bank accounts, GTB 737 & Visa QR.
With this Paystack WooCommerce Payment Gateway plugin, you will be able to accept the following payment methods in your shop:
- Bank Account
- GTB 737
- Visa QR
- Accept payment via Mastercard, Visa, Verve, Bank Accounts, GTB 737 & Visa QR
- Seamless integration into the WooCommerce checkout page. Accept payment directly on your site
- Refunds from the WooCommerce order details page. Refund an order directly from the order details page
- Recurring payment using WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin
WooCommerce Subscriptions Integration
- The WooCommerce Subscriptions integration only works with WooCommerce v2.6 and above and WooCommerce Subscriptions v2.0 and above.
- No subscription plans is created on Paystack. The WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin handles all the subscription functionality.
- If a customer pays for a subscription using a Mastercard or Visa card, their subscription will renew automatically throughout the duration of the subscription. If an automatic renewal fail their subscription will be put on-hold and they will have to login to their account to renew the subscription.
- For customers paying with a Verve card, their subscription can’t be renewed automatically, once a payment is due their subscription will be on-hold. The customer will have to login to his account to manually renew his subscription.
- If a subscription has a free trial and no signup-fee, automatic renewal is not possible for the first payment because the initial order total will be 0, after the free trial the subscription will be put on-hold. The customer will have to login to his account to renew his subscription. If a Mastercard or Visa card is used to renew the subscription subsequent renewals will be automatic throughout the duration of the subscription, if a Verve card is used automatic renewal isn’t possible.